Staple Swim offers returns on all items for a store credit only providing that:
- Items are returned within 14 days of delivery
- The item is returned unworn and in original condition with swing tags attached
- Swimwear is returned in original packaging (Staple Swim bikini bag)
- Hygiene liner is in place
- Return shipping costs are covered by the customer
Note: All swimwear must be tried on with underwear, and the hygiene liner must not be tampered with. STAPLE SWIM reserves the right to deny a return if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged (this includes perfumes, scents and excessive hair).
- You will be notified by email if you item is not suitable for return.
- We are happy to have the swimwear returned to the customer, however we will not be liable for shipping costs.
STAPLE SWIM DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT FIT.
We do not offer exchanges as we cannot guarantee that the item or size you require will be in stock once we receive your return. We automatically process a store credit for all returns, which can then be used to purchase an alternate size or style from our website.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
- Download our returns form here and complete your details
- Check your item/s thoroughly to ensure they are in original condition
- Ship your parcel to PO Box 149, Carrington NSW 2294 Australia
- Once we receive your return we will load your store credit onto your customer account and send you an email to let you know
Please allow 3-4 business days for your return to be processed once it has reached our return address.
Note: We recommend shipping your return to us via trackable mail as Staple Swim are not liable for returns lost in transit.
USING YOUR STORE CREDIT
Please head to our 'How To Use Your Store Credit' page for more information
Staple Swim only offers refunds on items with a manufacturing fault. We pride ourselves on having amazing quality control across all of our stock.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery if you have a faulty item - We will investigate said fault and will determine if the customer is entitled to a partial refund, full refund or a replacement
- Any faults that occur outside of 6 months will NOT be accepted
Before returning any faulty items please contact our customer service team at email@example.com first. Our team will organise to have the item returned to us at our expense. If you do not contact us and choose to return your faulty item at your own cost, we will be unable to reimburse you for the shipping. This applies for both Australian + international faulty returns.
SALE AND PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
All sale and promotional items are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges or credits on any sale or promotional items, unless faulty.
If you have any questions about your sale or promotional item please email firstname.lastname@example.org